CTI - Commission for Technology and Innovation
Innovation drives the economy.
The Commission for Technology and Innovation (CTI) is the federal agency responsible for encouraging innovation through the provision of funding, consulting and networks. It also works to ensure that scientific research contributes to economic growth. CTI supports innovation within the Swiss economy for the Swiss economy.
- : Offers Swiss SMEs quick and easy access to regionally and thematically grouped networks of university expertise
- : The R&D development and support program for enabling technologies applied to business driven projects
- venturelab : The training and educational framework for potential business founders, delivered by
- : The hands-on coaching program for business founders and young entrepreneurs
CTI Start-up Brings Science to Market
was initiated in 1996 by the , the innovation promotion agency of the Swiss Confederation.
In keeping with CTI’s strategic national mission to foster economic growth, create jobs and international competitiveness that assure Switzerland’s future wealth, CTI Start-up focuses on helping entrepreneurs with a tailored, hands-on coaching process in four phases.
Training the Talent of Tomorrow
Part of CTI Start-up’s mission is to acquire brilliant professionals with proven skills and competencies. In order to do this we must have:
- A pool of highly-qualified business
- Sufficient access to expertise in CTI Start-up-focused industries, including business and technical areas
- Experienced coaches with the latest industry knowledge