CTI Start-up Helps Turn Ideas into Companies
Conditions for Application
Your innovative and technology-based business idea must fit into one of the following categories:
- Biotech & Pharma
- Energy & Greentech
- Information & Communications Technologies (ICT)
- Interdisciplinary High-tech
- Medtech & Diagnostics
- Micro- & Nanotech (incl. optoelectronics, intelligent materials)
- Your business idea has the potential to create new jobs and expand revenues or sales
- Your company is or will be incorporated in Switzerland
- Your innovative idea is marketable and has growth potential
- Your objective is to reach a multi-million franc turnover within the next five years
- Your innovation can be protected (Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), know-how, license, competitive advantage, speed to market, etc.)
- You are fully committed to building your business and you are open to input
- To deliver to CTI and CTI Start-up all information necessary for a complete assessment of your business idea, venture, or start-up company
- To contribute actively and positively with your assigned start-up case coach and CTI
- To mention the support of CTI Start-up in all communication with the media
Free of Charge
CTI Start-up coaching is free of charge. For certain expert Phase III Support Modules and Phase IV Post-Label Support Offers, a cost participation might be asked from the company.
Download and return the Application Form for CTI Start-up Coaching.
To assure total confidentiality, please send Application Form and documentation via secured e-mail fromto CTI Start-up.