U.S. Market Entry CAMP
Think Big – Think USA
The CTI Start-up US Market Entry CAMP is a three-month acceleration program for Swiss startup companies looking to enter the US market. The program is open to all Swiss startups in the CTI Start-up coaching program.
This initiative is made possible by CTI, and the travel and housing stipend is funded by CTI and the Gebert-Rüf Stiftung.
For the past six years, swissnex San Francisco and swissnex Boston have assisted the most promising Swiss technology startups in coming to the United States by providing them with a tailored program to help them establish a foothold in the US market.
- A desk in our great co-working spaces with other startups and creative entrepreneurs
- Fast traction through access to local networks, mentors, advisors, and professional organizations
- Tailored advice from the swissnex team
- Access to dedicated workshops and classes
- Travel and housing stipend
- Three months in Boston, San Francisco, or a combination of both
- Up to two participants per company
- Each participant will receive a stipend of CHF 4,000 to help cover travel and housing expenses; the company is responsible for all other expenses
- Must define measurable milestones prior to entering the US Market Entry CAMP
- Applications are accepted on a rolling, first-come, first-served basis. Turnaround from nomination to decision is approximately two to four weeks
How do I Apply?
Contact the assigned CTI Start-Up case Coach / Company Partner
- Application is reviewed by a board composed of representatives from our US partners, CTI, and swissnex
- Acceptance is based on defined thresholds for quality, maturity, and fit for the US market
To benefit from this Support offer, companies must be willing to invest the necessary human and financial resources. Recommendation by the assigned case coach is mandatory.
With the support of theand the partnership of , tailormade logistical support and networks on both the East and West Coast of the United States are put at the disposal of Label companies.
For further Information
For a general introduction view the podcastsand