Start-up to Success
CTI Start-up enables creative entrepreneurs to realize their innovative business ideas quickly and professionally. Through a three-phase, firmly guided process lasting 6 to 24 months, a dedicated expert will help the venture’s project evolve sufficiently to apply for the. After receiving the CTI Label, entrepreneurs may benefit from additional CTI Start-up coaching during Phase IV in areas critical to implementation.
CTI Start-up offers an exceptional network of know-how and connections: The 60 CTI coaches were involved in start-ups themselves and are renowned for their expertise and industry knowledge.
The coaching support being is free of charge, all start-ups need to invest is time and effort.
What You Read is What You Get
- Coaching and consulting for business plan drafting and for the development of product ideas
- Privileged access to the training program
- cooperation with non-profit research institutions in Switzerland
- Access to and of internationally renowned experts for the assessment of technology, intellectual property rights (IPR), and business ideas
- Evaluation of the start-up company by a committee of senior entrepreneurs
- Possible recognition with the
- Easier access to seed money and
- Confidential treatment of all information submitted to CTI committees
This way to check out the CTI Start-up coaching requirements:
This way to become a CTI Start-up coach: