CTI Start-up Label Certification
- To develop and optimize the business model and strategy.
- To refine all aspects of the project’s business case (business model, strategy, team, IPR, financials, market and product) for presentation to the Label Certification Board.
6 - 24 months (depending on the project’s industry and progress).
- The objective is to compliment coaching support during Phase III by helping entrepreneurs refine their plans.
- Addresses business issues such as organisational development, legal issues, ramping-up sales, financial aspects, intellectual property rights, etc.
- Companies must have passed Coaching Acceptance and received approval to attend a support module by the CTI Start-up case coach.
- Attendance of a support module is either recommended by the coach or made mandatory during the Phase II Coaching Acceptance evaluation.
- The support modules are either partially or entirely offered to the company.
Consult CTI Start-up general Coaching
Please send application form and documentation via secured e-mail fromto CTI Start-up.